Can We Franchise Your Business?
If you can answer yes to the following questions then your business has a very good chance of being franchised and it is well worth you contacting us to discuss your options further.
- Is your business trading profitably ?
- Does your business have good profit margins ?
- Can a prospective franchisee earn at least £30k per annum running a business similar to yours ?
- Are your business systems easy to replicate and teach to others ?
- Do you have proven sales and marketing strategies in place ?
- Does your business have a good reputation ?
Assuming you answered yes to the above questions the next step in the process is to contact us for a 15 minute telephone evaluation. This will enable us to confirm that your business has the potential to be franchised and proceed to the next level which is a free Franchise Evaluation which takes place in a meeting at your premises.
The objective of the Franchise Evaluation is to make a final assessment as to whether your business has got what it takes to be successfully franchised.
Areas we look at include:
- Business Concept
- Brand Image
- Company Reputation
- Operating Systems
- Profitability of the company
- Projected financial returns for the franchisor and franchisee
- Ease of duplicating the business system
- Business Structure
Assuming the Franchise Evaluation is positive we will then put together a detailed Franchise Proposal which details how the franchise will move forward, the franchise package, a franchise pilot if necessary, and the financial projections.
Assuming you wish to proceed we will then begin the Licensing Profits Franchise Launch Program which aims to have your Franchise Marketing Launch at the beginning of month 4. Details can be seen below:
Licensing Profits Franchise Launch Program
- Agree Franchise Blueprint which will determine how the franchise moves forward. Areas covered include franchise offer, territory size, front and back end fee structure, franchise package, equipment for franchisees, training and support, ideal franchisee profile, recruitment process, targets and deadlines, competition re-engineering
- Complete Franchise Prospectus
- Complete Financials and Legals
- Complete Confidentiality Agreement which prospective franchisees must sign
- Complete Meeting Agenda and Franchisee Follow Up Process
- Complete Training Plan
- Begin Operations Manual
- Begin Franchise Marketing
Month 3 + Ongoing
- Complete Operations Manual
- Continue Franchise Marketing